DIY Knotted Headband Kit Tutorial!
In today’s video we are making a Knotted Headband using our new DIY kits!!
THE HEADBAND KIT USED IN TODAYS VIDEO IS AVAILABLE AT PIPSUPPLY.COM
~Our DIY Knotted Headband Kit (comes with fabric strip and headband)
~ A hot glue gun
1. Set your bow strip on the table seem up.
2. Place the headband on top of the strip and make sure it's in the middle and even!!
3. Then tie a knot around the headband! (Don't forget to make sure it's even and that the seem is facing down on the headband!!)
4. Gently tug on the fabric to make sure the ends meet up with the ends of the headband. If it doesn't, keep adjusting the knot and checking to see if it's even.
5. Begin to glue. Start with underneath the knot, making sure it's secure. Then, work your way down the headband. (Make sure you pull a little tight so you have enough fabric left at the end!!) Then, do the same on the other side.
6. Your headband is complete!!
❤️ Click here to Subscribe for more videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/PrettyInPin...
CONNECT WITH US!!
💙 BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER VIDEOS!! 💙
Knotted Headband Tutorial: https://youtu.be/MwvmhKxPcDo
Epoxy Shaker Keychain Tutorial: https://youtu.be/FpbObOvtRxU
How to Make Resin Faux Leather Hairclips: https://youtu.be/jdVJYdQVE48
#prettyinpinksupply #DIYKnottedHeadband #DIYKnottedHeadbandKit #Headbandtutorial #Knottedheadbandtutorial #howtomakeaknottedheadband #bowmakers #scrunchie #scrunchiesewing #Knottedheadband #crafty #craftymom #craftylife #diytutorial #diytutorials #crafting #craftingfun #bowsfordays🎀 #easyheadbandtutorial #hairbowtutorial #easyHeadbandtutorial #hairbowz #crafts