Color Heat Transfer Craft Vinyl TW | Neutrals | 10" x 12" SheetColor Heat Transfer Craft Vinyl TW | Neutrals | 10" x 12" Sheet
Color Heat Transfer Craft Vinyl TW | Neutrals | 10" x 12" Sheet
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl face down onto cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product is facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric and place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat, clean and dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine or iron to 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the clear glossy side. Do not use steam iron.
- Iron evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and to prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- *** Wait for the vinyl to completely COOL and gently peel off the backing after few minutes***
**A test cut is always recommended**
Please also note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.
If you purchase more than one sheet of the same color, it may or may not be a continuous piece.
I used this to make a custom set of shirts for a father and step mom for a birthday party. The quality is great and once applied is super soft and flexible. Great quality!
Such a beautiful color range
The colors on this HTV are so pretty and so easy to cut. I love the rainbow of colors and all the different tones.